Woodlark Sleeps 4
This delightful country style cottage has two ground floor bedrooms and upstairs there’s open plan living, which is light and airy with lovely southern views over the landscaped gardens and valley beyond. The ideal retreat for a couple, friends or a family.
The modern, well-equipped kitchen and comfortably furnished dining and living area provide a great place to relax & unwind with a wood-burning stove for cosy nights in. Outside is a pretty enclosed courtyard garden, South-facing with furniture for alfresco dining and barbeques.
The courtyard garden adjoins The Mill House & Caen Byre making these an ideal combination for booking together.
First floor, open plan living area with modern kitchen & dining and comfy seating with wood-burner.
Ground floor, two bedrooms – 1 double (2), 1 twin (2); bathroom with shower over bath.
Dedicated parking space with additional parking nearby.
- Enclosed garden with sun terrace, garden furniture & bbq
- Extensive shared grounds & farm to explore
- Tractor rides and animal feeding
- Pets are very welcome
- Coarse fishing lake (see fishing page)
- Children’s playroom, games room & play barn
- Free WiFi access, TV & DVD player
- Cot, high chair & stair gate
- Duvets with linen provided (please bring your own towels or cot-bedding)
- Unlimited logs for the wood burners
- Laundry room with washing machine & tumble drier
- Secure board & bike store & wash down point
- Delicious home-made cream tea on arrival