- Week stays are Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday (Fridays only in July and August);
- Short stays are Friday to Monday (3 nights) or Monday to Friday (4 nights);
- Short stays are available all year apart from Christmas, July and August;
- Mill House, Granary, Caen Byre and Caen End are dog friendly. Please declare dogs when booking;
- Woodlark is dog friendly in 2017 but will be a dog free cottage from 2018.
Available dates are shown in green. To book, or view prices, please select the start date, followed by the end date then follow the guidance.
All cottages are now available to book for the remainder of the year, including Christmas and new year 2017!
We are planning lots of exciting refurbishments to the cottages, which means Granary, Caen Byre, Woodlark and Mill House will be closed from January 2018 – May 2018. Caen End will be available throughout until mid summer 2018 (due for renovation after the others are finished!).