Caen Byre Sleeps 5
A traditional detached converted stone barn, with plenty of character and exposed beams. A fully enclosed sun trap courtyard garden, for outdoor dining or evening drinks, overlooks the delightful landscaped gardens towards the river and beyond.
Caen Byre has been a huge favourite with our guests for many years, a lovely family holiday home. Enter the cottage via a large tiled entrance porch – plenty of room for outdoor gear, dogs etc – then 2 steps up into a large comfortable sitting room, a great place to relax and unwind; light the wood burner for cosy evenings in. Off the sitting room is a well-equipped fitted kitchen with generous dining area.
Entrance porch, sitting room with wood-burner, kitchen diner, ground floor bathroom.
2 bedrooms: 1 kingsize (2), 1 triple room (3), 1st floor cloakroom—WC & basin.
Dedicated parking area for one car and additional parking nearby.
- Enclosed garden with sun terrace, garden furniture & bbq
- Extensive shared grounds & farm to explore
- Farm trail and animal feeding
- Pets are very welcome
- Coarse fishing lake (see fishing page)
- Children’s playroom, games room & play barn
- Free WiFi access & TV – DVD player available on request
- Cot, high chair & stair gate
- Duvets with linen provided (please bring your own towels or cot-bedding)
- Unlimited logs for the wood burners
- Laundry room with washing machine & tumble drier
- Secure board & bike store & wash down point