Caen End Sleeps 6
Caen End is a spacious single storey self-contained holiday home. With its own enclosed terrace and landscaped gardens running down to the River Caen; the location and stunning views make this cottage special.
Approached through the orchard from its own parking area, along a gently sloping path with shallow steps. There’s a spacious open plan living area featuring fully fitted kitchen, dining area and comfortable sofas looking out through the French windows across the lake to the valley beyond. An entrance porch into the kitchen provides space for outdoor gear, buggies, dogs etc.
Caen End is the ideal choice if you have a fisherman in the family. Its location means that this cottage offers a little more seclusion for a totally tranquil holiday.
Open plan living with kitchen, dining & sitting areas,
3 bedrooms: 1 double room (2) with en suite shower room, 2 twin rooms (2×2),
Family bathroom with bath & separate shower.
- Enclosed garden with sun terrace, garden furniture & bbq
- Extensive shared grounds & farm to explore
- Farm trail and animal feeding
- Pets are very welcome
- Coarse fishing lake (see fishing page)
- Children’s playroom, games room & play barn
- Free WiFi access & TV – DVD player available on request
- Cot, high chair & stair gate
- Duvets with linen provided (please bring your own towels or cot-bedding)
- Unlimited logs for the wood burners
- Secure board & bike store & wash down point