Mill House Sleeps 10
A very sociable and versatile holiday home providing plenty of flexible accommodation for family gatherings and friendly get-togethers. This two storey house has bedrooms & a shower room on the same floor as the living accommodation – ideal for those not wishing to negotiate stairs.
At the heart of the house is a sunny, south facing dining room with ten foot oak refectory table – a wonderful place to plan activities over a relaxed breakfast or discuss the day over a leisurely dinner.
The cottage is well-equipped to cater for larger parties with plenty of cutlery, crockery, a fridge/freezer, separate freezer, dish washer and washing machine. The fully enclosed, west-facing garden offers plenty of space for play, barbeques and relaxing sundowners.
Entrance porch, kitchen, sitting room with wood-burner, dining room. Note: the twin/super-king bedroom, one twin bedroom and the shower room are on this floor.
5 bedrooms: 1 double room (2), 2 twin rooms (2×2), 1 twin/super king (2), 1 cabin style bunk room (2). 1 bath with shower over & WC; 1 shower room & WC
Dedicated parking for 3 cars.
The Mill House adjoins Woodlark cottage making them an ideal combination for booking together.
- Enclosed garden with sun terrace, garden furniture & bbq
- Extensive shared grounds & farm to explore
- Tractor rides and animal feeding
- Pets are very welcome
- Coarse fishing lake (see fishing page)
- Children’s playroom, games room & play barn
- Free WiFi access & TV – DVD player available open request
- Cot, high chair & stair gate
- Duvets with linen provided (please bring your own towels or cot-bedding)
- Unlimited logs for the wood burners
- Secure board & bike store & wash down point