Woodlark Sleeps 4
This delightful country style cottage has two ground floor bedrooms and upstairs there’s open plan living, which is light and airy with lovely southern views over the landscaped gardens and valley beyond. The ideal retreat for a couple, friends or a family.
The well-equipped kitchen and comfortably furnished dining and living area provide a great place to relax & unwind. Outside is a pretty enclosed courtyard garden, south-facing with furniture for alfresco dining and barbeques.
The courtyard garden adjoins The Mill House & Caen Byre making these an ideal combination for booking together.
First floor, open plan living area with kitchen & dining and lounge.
Ground floor, two bedrooms – 1 double (2), 1 twin (2); shower room with WC and basin. (For those wishing to bath babies and young toddlers there is a good-sized baby bath provided which may be placed in the large shower tray.)
**From spring 2019 there will be a larger bathroom and separate WC, the twin room will be a bunk room with adult sized bunks. The cottage will also be no dogs – of course dogs will still very welcome in our other cottages.**
Dedicated parking space with additional parking nearby.
- Enclosed garden with sun terrace, garden furniture & bbq
- Extensive shared grounds & farm to explore
- Join in with the animal feeding
- Pets are very welcome
- Coarse fishing lake (see fishing page)
- Children’s playroom, games room & play barn
- Free WiFi access & TV
- Cot & high chair on request. Stair gate fitted.
- Duvets with linen provided (please bring your own towels or cot-bedding)
- Unlimited logs for the wood burner
- Secure board & bike store & wash down point