We want your self-catering holiday to be as relaxing as possible. Our well-stocked farm shop has everything you might need for tasty breakfasts, easy picnics, sizzling barbeques and hearty meals. We can even help if you forget your toothbrush or shampoo!
In our farm shop you will find: Delicious farm-produced organic meat, our own organic eggs (freshly collected by you maybe?), pressed apple juice from the Little Comfort Farm orchards, a hand-picked selection of store cupboard essentials, some indulgent non-essentials and wonderful Marshfield Farm organic ice cream as well as our home-cooked ready meals.
Full flavoured Devon Ruby beef from our own organic herd, grass fed & slowly matured. Succulent organic, free range pork. Sweet and tender lamb from sheep that thrive on our species rich grassland. Choose from barbeque cuts, steaks, roasting joints and casseroling & stewing meats as well as our traditionally made sausages, burgers & cured bacon.
Shop opening hours are displayed on the farm shop door and vary depending on the season.
We can pre-stock your cottage ready for your arrival – just fill out the order forms (see below) and email them to us before you arrive. If you are local and would like to arrange collection, please email us.
Click here to download the Fruit, Veg and Dairy Order Form (must be ordered a week before your arrival).
- Farm produced succulent organic, grass fed beef & lamb
- Free range, organic chicken and pork
- Home-made jams & chutneys
- Little Comfort organic eggs & apple juice
- Marshfield organic ice cream
- Snack, nibbles, treats, store cupboard goods
- Wide range of gluten free and dairy free foods
- Organic fruit, vegetables and dairy available to pre-order