The Granary Sleeps 4
A super, single storey character cottage, ideal for young children and those not wishing to negotiate stairs. Plenty of space for a family and cosy enough for a couple – the perfect country bolthole.
There’s an east-facing terrace, with table & chairs for a sunny alfresco breakfast and a pretty enclosed garden on the west side with additional dining furniture, super for evening barbeques and relaxation. A large, beamed sitting room with oak floor and cosy wood burner – a great place to relax and unwind, watch TV or plan your day—with dining area & double doors leading to a spacious kitchen with character beams.
Sitting room with wood-burner & dining area, large
2 bedrooms: 1 double (2), 1 twin (2), bathroom with bath & separate shower
Fully heated throughout by storage heaters in addition to the wood burner.
Dedicated parking for 2 cars.
- Enclosed garden with sun terrace, garden furniture & bbq
- Extensive shared grounds & farm to explore
- Farm trail and animal feeding
- Pets are very welcome
- Coarse fishing lake (see fishing page)
- Children’s playroom, games room & play barn
- Free WiFi access & TV – DVD player available on request
- Cot, high chair & stair gate
- Duvets with linen provided (please bring your own towels or cot-bedding)
- Unlimited logs for the wood burners
- Laundry room with washing machine & tumble drier
- Secure board & bike store & wash down point